Monday, June 18, 2007

Blog undergoing changes

I am trying to personalize Cheryl's Place a little bit so bear with anything that doesn't seem quite right. It will take me (and my husband) a little tweaking here and there but hopefully it will not take too long to get it the way I want it. I wouldn't be able to do it without Mark's help. The picture of the iris in the header is one from our yard Mark took this year. Iris's are my favorite flower.

We went to an auction on Saturday. These people had nice stuff. Mark got 2 lots of nice Christmas decorations for a dollar a piece. I spent a bit more on some pretty things that Mark wasn't too sure about. Mark won a wardrobe for 5 dollars that will fit in our bathroom and hold our towels and linens (after Mark puts shelves in it). We do not have much storage so this will work until we get something nicer. Mark also won an old dresser for 3 dollars that needs a lot of work but will be beautiful after he refinishes it. I will try to get pictures to share in the next couple days.

No comments: