Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easy Peach Cobbler -recipe from Sweet Tea and Porch Swings

My mom made the best peach cobbler and I have yet to try to make one like hers. In the mean time I am happy to find an easy recipe that is also very yummy. That's right it is very easy and very yummy! I have been wanting to make this for a while now and Easter seemed like a great time to get 'er done! I have to say that the batter seemed a little thin. Wondering if I didn't count right when putting the flour in, I used a 1/3 cup measuring cup (takes a cup) and my 7 yr old was distracting me. I put another 1/3 cup in, it seemed fine in the end. I am amazed at how easy this is to make and the end result is soooo good! Recipe is here: Sweet Tea and Porch Swings
If you are looking for an easy peach cobbler recipe, this is it...look no further... :o)

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

My husband adores peaches and I know he would love this. It really sounds delicious. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Megan Bennett said...

Thanks for liking it! lol. It is so easy and so good. It works with other fruit too.

Now I get to check out your blog...