Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful Morning January 10th!

The drive to church, Sunday, was breathtaking! It had snowed just enough to have it stay on the trees and everything else. There was still a bit of fog, too. I had my camera in my purse and took pictures. So now I can share my beautiful drive with you. This first picture is taken not far from my home. It takes us 35 to 45 minutes to get to church. I hope these pictures show a little of the beauty we witnessed. And oh yeah, remember that these were taken from a moving car.
We were about 5 minutes from church when I took this picture of the sun.

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

You are so right Cheryl....very beautiful...thanks so much for sharing your drive to church with us..have a blessed week....

DART said...

Quite the commute you have there Cheryl, but a very pretty one that day for sure!