Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am looking forward to Christmas!

This is my favorite Christmas movie. I had a friend once who had never seen "It's A Wonderful Life" and I couldn't believe it. At that point she was going to keep it that way. Do you know anyone who has never seen this movie? It's been a few years so maybe she has had a weak moment. How can you not watch it at least once? I love Jimmy Stewart and I love Donna Reed. I watched "The Donna Reed Show" on Nick at Night, it was a wonderful show. And Jimmy Stewart was good in everything he did. So enjoy the trailer. I did...now where did we put that movie?

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

One of my favorite movies...We watch it every Christmas as a family tradition with coco and cookies,of course....blessings dear Cheryl....

Lori said...

Cheryl
Count me in too among the few! I seen maybe 20 minutes of it seriously! My all time favorite is White Christmas! My mom and I always watched it from Channel 9 Chicago, the movie channel way back when! We never had a dry eye, still don't! Favorite Xmas cartoon, tie Charlie Brown and Frosty! Love ya,Lori