Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Auction

Yep, in the pouring down rain. We bought oodles of stuff and when I have time I will share a few things from this auction. I love when we get bunches of stuff for a buck! Of course, they didn't have things covered very well, which is very sad, some paper stuff is drying out. We didn't get that much paper things, though, thankfully. Some that I bought before the down pour I immediately put in the car so those things are good. In the car to and from the auction I was listening to a radio station that was doing Christmas in July. What fun! Every other song or so was a Christmas song! Loved it!

3 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Can't wait to see your bargins Cheryl. I love auctions and haven't been in a long time.....

Blessings..

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What station was doing Christmas in July? I missed that.
Brad usually plays the electric bass, but he can also play the upright -- self-taught again, of course. Don't know where he gets that from; I guess my dad's side of the family.
This was at Canal Street in Dayton. They are playing at the Miami Co. Fair -- it's a Christmas in August show. I'll get ya the date/time.
:)

DART said...

I should look into this auction thing...sounds like fun and that many treasures are waiting to find new homes for a really good price!