Monday, December 01, 2008

Can You Believe It?

My husband was taking down the Christmas decorations from storage and said I need to throw some of it away. Well, I can not just throw it away so over the next few days I plan on putting some of it on E-Bay. Some of it is old and some is just cool! We just don't have a good place for storage and hubby is afraid he is going to get hurt getting it down out of the rafters in the garage (I guess that's a good reason). So, if time allows I will be putting it on E-Bay this week. I so wish we had a place to store the Christmas decorations that was safer. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Yes, I can believe it. My husband would say the same thing. But right now he says, "If you are going to buy that (new Christmas decoration) you need to decide what you want to get rid of to make room for it." I know it's a storage thing. So I am very careful about what I buy and only buy what I really want. So good luck deciding what you want to part with. :-)