Monday, March 17, 2008

How to catch a live mouse - 2

For the original How to Catch a Live Mouse Post go back one page and scroll down to February 4th

About a week and a half ago I was up in my room looking for something when I kept hearing a strange noise. I just kept on with what I was doing and went to throw something in the garbage and was surprised to see that the noise was the mouse in the garbage can, again. I tell ya this trap works! (Forget that it was probably the same mouse.) I had a hard time with the thought of killing it so I grabbed the garbage can and drove about 5-8 miles down the road and let it go in a field. They are called field mice, right? On the ride back home I pictured it running next to me trying to make it back before I did.

Do mice have short memories or what?

No comments: