Friday, February 01, 2008

Kitty Update

Update Feb. 2: Mark went and bought some of the cat food she is use to and she could hardly wait for him to put it in the dish. So she seems to be doing better now that she is eating. Yay!! Silly cat.

We brought Tigger home tonight. She still is not well. So far what we thought at first was wrong, isn't. They took some blood to see if that will show anything. I won't know anything until probably Tuesday, hopefully she gets a lot better by then. Don't like seeing a pet sick. She hasn't eaten anything in at least 3 days.

I heard Matthew in the bathroom praying for Tigger yesterday and at least one other time. So sweet coming from a 6 year old! I figure if she gets better it will be because of my little boys prayer. Can't you see God smiling at the sound of his little voice so sincere and trusting?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hope that your little kitty gets feeling better. It's hard when the vet sends a pet home and says well we didn't find any thing really wrong just keep an eye on your pet. Like right now Sadie still doesn't feel good, heopefully by Monday she will feel like herself. She really likes the baby food thou and the cottage cheese. So maybe when you get the cat food that she likes that she will eat again. Hope the little kitty gets better soon.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Cheryl,
I do hope your kitty gets to feeling better. That was so sweet of your Son to pray for the kitty. I know that GOD heard his prayer and GOD will answer that prayer. Hopefully you will find out what is wrong with her from the blood test they did on your kitty. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Dear Cheryl,hope this finds your little kitty doing much better. I am so sure God will hear your little boys prayers for his beloved pet. Children have such pure faith and God always honors their prayers. Regina once prayed for her dog that had been shot,when she was a young girl. I was certain the dog would die before morning. When I woke up the dog was standing on his feet wanting out the door. He pulled through and lived. I still believe it was because of her faith!

Blessings,Shelley

Lori said...

Hi Cheryl,Oh hope Tigger gets better! I've been in that situation before wilth my Kitty, we feel so helpless! Hope everything goes well soon! Lori