Monday, November 12, 2007

Vintage Sheet Music

I keep getting things at auctions that I don't know what I really have until I get home and go through it. I knew these were vintage but not how vintage. The newest is 1901 and the oldest is 1876. The paper is very brittle and I am hoping there is someone who will want these that knows how to keep them from falling apart further. There is a lot more than what I have pictured, I didn't want to handle them any more than I have to and also my camera is a pain to use right now.

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

What a great find, Cheryl ! Those are so neat.

Blessings,Shelley

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Vintage sheet music is very popular with altered art right now, but they do cut up the music, which you wouldn't want to do if it's very valuable!
Some of these would probably look neat framed!
:)