Monday, October 01, 2007

Just In Case

Friday during the 2 day (turned into 3) yard sale I was having (more on that later), Matthew tells me that Luke hurt him and so I talk to Luke about it and he says he didn't, so I tell that to Matthew and he tells me "he could have". He was getting Luke in trouble before the fact,just in case. Where do they come up with this stuff? It's like, you look like you are going to hurt me so I better get you in trouble now for thinking about it.

The money I brought in from that yard sale is going to a friend, a dear sister in Christ who will be having major surgery on November 5th and needs help with expenses. She will be flying to Minneapolis for it. Anyway, at a later time I will have more about that.

I will hopefully be putting a few more things on E-Bay soon. Don't want to miss that. Hopefully I will not continue to single handedly keep E-Bay in business. LOL

No comments: