Monday, October 08, 2007

I'll get you my pretty...

...and your little dog, too! Do you remember that from the Wizard Of Oz? The wicked witch of the West was the most scary part, to me anyway. It would be on about the same time every year. Even with the scary part it was a fond memory because it had more good than bad. I loved the little munchkins, so cute. These are a couple pictures of someone's Halloween decorations. Mark and I cracked up when we saw it, I think being in that tree had something to do with it.:-)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Cheryl, That is so funny and awesome!!!! I love it! I kinda feel like that wicked witch today ready to swoop down on my annoying family!!!! Heaven forbid anyone jump in and help a mean, old, sick and crabby wicked witch of the west!!! I need a vacation...Disney can't come soon enough!!! Later, Lori

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Lori! Oh, man, I am sorry that things haven't gotten back to normal for you. And sorry your family isn't doing more for you when you still aren't feeling well. I will say a little prayer for you today.

Take care, Lori.
Cheryl

regina barnett said...

NEAT IDEA. IS FUNNY LOOKING. SERVE HER RIGHT FOR STEALING DORTHY'S DOG. LOL

Cheryl said...

LOL!

PaperSunshine said...

That is too funny!