Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Love Story --- Pictures added

Once in a land far far away there was a youngish fair maiden who longed for her true love. She prayed every night for the man that would be her husband. She prayed that God would prepare him for when they would meet and prepare her as well. She worked hard doing two jobs having moved away from her family.

Sorry, accidently deleted some of the story. This is where I was living when I met Mark, Seattle. Not a great picture, it was taken walking down out of Safeco Field.

Here are a couple wedding pictures. We were married in Gatlinburg, TN.

4 comments:

PaperSunshine said...

How totally sweet! And obviously God's wonderful plan :) Congratulations on 8 years!

Cheryl said...

Thank you, Lori.

Lori said...

Cheryl, Awe happy day to you both. So were you sleepless in Seatle??LOL I have to say that is one awesome chapel! One question, can we see more wedding pictures, pleaseee???? Love ya, Lori

Cheryl said...

I will see about more wedding pictures.

I guess I did have my own version of Sleepless in Seattle, lol.

Thank you, Lori.