Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Memory Treasure Chest

I just thought I would post these Memory Treasure Chests I made for my Mother-in-law (Pat) and sister-in-law (Becky). This is my version of the journal jar. I cut (with my handy dandy paper trimmer) questions that I put on a full sheet label page that all they have to do is peel and stick to the top page of the journal book and then answer the question. This is a great way to journal a little every day about your past and present. Anyway, I would sure love to hear any thing people have to say, even if you may have a suggestion that may help if I happen to make these again. Oh, and yes I decorated these myself.
The instructions say... Draw one slip of paper. Take a few minutes to enjoy the memories. Peel off and stick to the top of a blank page of your journal. Fill in your answer. Enjoy the memories that celebrate something very important - YOU!!
Instructions...

Pat's outside...

Pat's inside...

Becky's outside...

Becky's inside...

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I am blessed to be the recipient of one of these lovely memory chests......
How sweet & thoughtful; and what a nice surprise! I'm sure we will enjoy using them very much, and they look so pretty too!
Thanks so much!
(((((hugs to you)))))

PaperSunshine said...

What wonderful memory chests! Great idea with the sticker and the flowers on the chests are so pretty! No suggestions here, I think you did a great job!

Cheryl said...

You're very welcome Becky!! And thank you Becky and Lori. They are not stickers but they are decals I found at Wal Mart.