Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Movie Review * * * * *

Mark and I had a date night last night (12/22) and we went and saw "Night at the Museum". I really enjoyed it!! I thought it was a fun movie. I thought Robin Williams did a great job in his role as Teddy Roosevelt. The highlight for me I think was seeing Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke in it. I don't want to go into specifics and spoil it for anybody. I have to say that Mark did not care for it and that seems to go along with reviews that I read that seemed to be 50/50 on like/don't like.

I did not realize how high the movies had gone. It is $9 for each to get in and another $15 to $20 I think for pop corn and a drink for both of us. Needless to say we will figure something out a little cheaper the next time we get a date night (they are few and far between). Any questions about this movie? Feel free to ask. And if you see it let me know what you think of it.

Cheryl---> I give it 5 stars. Mark---> gives it 2 stars (does that make it 3 1/2?)

No comments: